Along with offering our collection of unique wedding invitations, we are more than happy to create custom wedding invitations for you. You can either supply us with artwork, or we can design something completely bespoke for you. Pricing will vary depending on the route you choose, so please visit our pricing page or use our quote form for additional information. There are a few different ways we can work with you to create your custom wedding invitations:
We can create an entirely new invitation suite based on what you are looking for.
- We love custom projects! If interested in a full custom design, we will work with you in order to create your perfect invitation suite. We welcome you to share any ideas and inspiration you have with us. For example, your favorite colors, inspirational photos, or your wedding theme, will help us to better understand what you are looking for.
- While you are welcome to use photos you have found online as inspiration, we will not recreate an invitation you have seen somewhere else.
- Please note that Oslo Press will retain all rights to any custom design that is created.
We can use a motif or monogram provided by you to create your invitation suite.
- In this case, simply send us a black and white vector art file and we will do the rest of the work for you.
- If you are unable to provide us with a vector art file (or if you are wondering what on earth that means), we can usually work with a .jpg or .pdf. In this case, it is best to send us an e-mail with the file attached. We will take a look at it and provide you with a quote based on whether or not we would have to do any work to the file to make it ready for print.
- Please note that any artwork you provide us with must be your original artwork, or you must have permission to use it.
You can design your own invitations and provide us with files.
- If you are a designer and choose to submit your own design, please provide us with camera-ready files. For a quote, please contact us or use our quote form to let us know what items you need, the quantity of each, your preferred material, and the number of ink colors on each paper item.
- If you are not a designer, but still wish to provide your own design, and are not sure that you can send us camera-ready vector art files, it is best to send us an e-mail with the file attached. We will take a look at it and provide you with a quote based on whether or not we would have to do any work to the file to make it print ready. Or, if you have not designed your custom wedding invitations yet and have questions about how to set up the files, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Please note that any artwork or design you provide us with must be your original work, or you must have permission to use it.